Sunday, 5 February 2012

New, new, new, new ... you get the jist.

what's up earth? well, earth is a bit of an exaggeration. I'm sure a handful at most would see this, well hopefully a handful ... I'd settle for three.

I decided to write a Blog on the principles that i want to be a journalist when I'm older (i know right, 17 going on 40) I used to Vlog on YouTube, that was way easier then this, all I had to do was pull a funny faces and uses a bit of my editing skills and bam, smash, boom, millions upon millions of views, but I'm assuming this is a lot harder to get views? 

About me: I'm English, (not one of those, "OMG YOU NOOB". I am seventeen and I bone twitter: Bretttman, follow me?

Anyway i will keep this one short, read me in the future.

Lots of like, Brett. 

No comments:

Post a Comment